Name: MLEX LEGAL FIRM, S.L.P (Monlex)
Address: Avenida Alexandre Rosselló, 4, 3º, 07002, Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears
Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Palma de Mallorca
Monlex, responsible for the website, provides users with this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Monlex reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the provider’s website being understood to be sufficient.
- Monlex is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to the same.
- From the customer’s website, it is possible that you may be redirected to content on third-party websites. Given that Monlex cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, Monlex assumes no responsibility whatsoever for such content. In any case, Monlex declares that it will immediately remove any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, immediately removing the redirection to said website and informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
- Monlex is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider’s website. Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Monlex makes itself available to all users, Authorities and Security Forces, and actively collaborates in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of Monlex or, where applicable, it has a licence or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as being registered in the corresponding public registers.
- Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case the prior written authorization of Monlex. Any unauthorized use will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
- The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to Monlex and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to the same. In any case, Monlex has the express prior authorization of the owners.
- Monlex recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
- To make any comments regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via our email address.
Monlex guarantees that it acts in accordance with current data protection legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights. Monlex has therefore adopted a series of technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
In the event that personal data is collected from the user from the website, the interested party will be duly informed at that time about the use of their personal information, as well as about other issues that are of interest to them.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca shall be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.